Table of Contents
Building a reliable customer base and increasing sales remains a critical problem all businesses must answer. Many have summoned marketing to solve this problem mentioned above. But there still lies a big question of how to go about your marketing for effective results. Finding a strategy that works can be overwhelming for most, which brings us to email marketing.
To build a loyal, reliable customer base, you need email marketing software. An email marketing software is effectively designed to send out personalized emails, automate your marketing functions and give your customer the best experience.
This article will bring you up to speed on email marketing software that can deliver you the needed loyal customer based on increased sales.
Top twenty-one email marketing software and platforms
Sendinblue is an easy-to-use email marketing software centered on making email marketing easy for all.
- It allows you to contact more people through Facebook ads that can be launched within Sendinblue.
- With its email automation workflows, you will set triggers and customize workflows based on actions taken by subscribers.
- It allows you to send text messages to your customer based on its SMS marketing feature.
- You will increase your sales and conversion rate. This is possible through the transaction email that allows you to monitor transactions and make the needed follow-up accordingly.
- You will provide the needed feedback to your customer in real-time via the chat feature.
- Its sleek, comprehensible, easy-to-use interface provides users with a smooth, enjoyable experience.
- There is a free plan that costs absolutely nothing per month.
- It has a Lite Plan that costs $25 every month.
- There is also a Premium Plan that costs $65 every month.
- And lastly, there is an Enterprise Plan that is available for those who need features beyond those offered by the previous three plans. A quote is needed to get the pricing for this.
- Sendinblue enables you to build a stronger relationship with your customer base easily.
- It has an easy-to-use user interface.
- It is fast enough to create an email marketing campaign in a matter of minutes.
- Sendinblue can be integrated easily into any third-party service or platform for robust email marketing campaigns.
- It has a timesaving automation feature.
- The free plan comes with limited features, making going for the paid options a necessity.
- Using the search feature to locate specific contacts lacks some accuracy in the returned results.
- Inability to recognize extra fields like date and gender can be frustrating.
This is another tool that fits your email marketing campaigns. Convertkit is built specifically for creators who want to grow their followers and subscribers. It is also focused on being the best at email marketing software out there.
- Advanced Email sequence: This allows you to send advanced email sequences based on site actions and actions taken within emails.
- Professional Outlook for Emails: This tool makes your emails appear professional with less off-putting branding.
- Excellent for Lead funnels: For an email marketing tool, it is extremely wary of what action to take at different levels of your business. It would ensure you get across to subscribers with the right set of correspondence.
- It is best for sign-up forms and landing pages.
The pricing structure for this email marketing tool is stated below
- The Free Plan is free, as its name implies.
- The Creator Plan costs $15/month.
- And lastly, the Creator Pro Plan costs $29 per month.
- Excellent advanced triggers for impressive list segmentation options.
- It is excellent for personalized text-based emails with a great professional Outlook.
- Convertkit is ideal for increasing conversion rates with its automated emails.
- To enjoy the vast number of features it offers, you would have to get on a paid plan.
- It could be very problematic for users who have large subscribers/clients.
- When it comes to A/B Testing, it has limited functionality.
This email marketing software provides email automation tools that would help you build advanced marketing campaigns with little technical expertise. Users of Mailerlite would get to enjoy an excellent opportunity to embark on successful marketing campaigns with landing pages that are easy to build and highly responsive. It is noteworthy that MailerLite has a global user base that exceeds 600,000. Their interface is easy to use, with customer support always available to help.
- Email Surveys.
- Easy to use yet powerful landing page builder.
- Impressive rate of emails delivered.
- It integrates very easily with e-commerce platforms—the very top ones.
- A Free Plan is free for up to one thousand subscribers.
- The Growing Business Plan is billed at $9/month for a yearly billing of $108.
- The Advanced Plan costs $19/month and $228 annually.
- And lastly, the Enterprise Plan comes with custom pricing for additional unique features that suit large organizations.
- Easy to use interface.
- It has an easy-to-use website builder.
- The plans are also quite affordable and offer real value for one’s money.
- Setting it up is quite easy and quite easy to use.
- It has a sleek dashboard that is fast to use.
- Hidden rules for new account approval.
- It lacks tag-based international funneling and synchronizing systems that are quite important.
- Account halt for low open rates and CTR.
For those seeking an all-in-one marketing suite that offers an array of functions alongside email marketing, GetResponse is an exceptionally good place to start the search. The additional features like landing pages, funnels, and automation of marketing strategies would bring a greater return for your business. You will be able to grow your audience, engage with customers and boost your sales over the internet with GetResponse.
- Over thirty tools are available to bring your business the deserved success.
- Email Marketing: This feature is for building, personalizing, sending, and managing email deliverability and automated email response.
- Online Marketing: This feature allows you to create landing pages and forms. You would also be able to create dynamic content and optimize your page for mobile access.
- Managing lead: You would be able to create a database for your marketing leads and effectively determine the best course of action when it comes to lead management.
- The Free Plan costs nothing.
- The Basic Plan starts at $19/month.
- The Plus Plan costs $59/month.
- And there is the Professional Plan that costs $119/ month.
- The Max and Max² Plans come with custom pricing.
- It has an email creator.
- It can be integrated with a host of third-party services for effective email marketing.
- There are hundreds of templates to kickoff email marketing campaigns from scratch.
- It has an intuitive interactive dashboard for real-time monitoring of all campaigns.
- Custom DKIM is provided on all plans with the inclusion of the free plan.
- Minimal phone support is available except for those on the Max² Plan.
- Unlike the current limitation to only subject lines and content, the Split testing function can be improved to use sender and send time.
Here we have another leading email marketing software to dissect. This tool has been around for a while and has consistently been helping businesses progress for a long time. It has what it takes to generate leads, nurture, and grow customer relationships toward an increased conversion rate.
- Campaign Optimization: This feature improves your marketing campaigns by identifying what is worth trying and those that should be disembarked on.
- Easy Email Marketing Campaign: This feature is another key feature found in this software that allows you to create and design emails in seconds.
- Automation of your Email Marketing: With this feature, you would be able to stay in touch with your subscribers and customers with adequate and appropriate emails.
- Forming a dependable Audience: With its high deliverability rate and robust subscriber management, you would be able to build a dependable audience and keep them engaged with your business.
- Data Integration and Storage: It can be used to collect and store data about your customers. With this data, you will be able to create a group for your subscribers and get more personalized emails across to them.
It must be noted that AWeber bills you based on the number of subscribers you have. The pricing plans are monthly with respect to the number of subscribers. The pricing plans are stated below
- 0 to 500 subscribers cost $19 each month.
- For those with a subscribers range of 501 to 2500, it costs $29/month.
- 2501 to 5000 subscribers cost $49/ month.
- 5001 to 10000 subscribers cost $69/month.
- And lastly, 10001 to 25000 subscribers cost $149/month.
- Very affordable and of immense value for an email marketing software at its various pricing plans.
- It has an enormous number of templates to choose from when embarking on your email marketing.
- It has very responsive customer support.
- You will be able to import all sorts of files to enhance your email marketing strategy further.
- Setting up simple time-based autoresponders is quite easy.
- You still get subscribers who have opted out from your newsletter counting towards your quota, while the same goes for customers who have more than one subscription.
- Its automation feature can be worked on to match its competitors’.
- Some of the templates still appear to be out of date.
ActiveCampaign is one of the fastest-growing email marketing software out there. ActiveCampaign is a marketing automation software that allows you to automate a large chunk of your marketing strategies. It has proven to be an ideal option for creating an utterly amazing experience for your customers.
- Site Tracking: With ActiveCampaign, you will be able to track actions taken on your site by customers and then follow up on these actions with triggered messages.
- Advanced Reporting: This allows you to ascertain the automated marketing campaigns that are bringing in the desired results. This reporting allows you to plan ways to grow your business.
- Lead Scoring: This allows you to determine the subscribers that are engaging more with your platform to nurture them and offer them exactly what they want.
- Sign-up Forms: This feature allows you to collect the needed contact information and segregate these contacts using automated custom forms and landing pages.
- Lite Plan with a $9 per month pricing that is paid yearly.
- Plus Plan with a $49 per month pricing paid yearly.
- Professional Plan costs $149 every month and is paid yearly also.
- An Enterprise Plan that gives you access to customized features that meet your needs, the pricing depends on the agreed set of features and offerings.
- This is one of the email marketing tools that does not require extensive training to use and understand.
- It has a split testing function that allows you to evaluate the entire sequence against one another rather than evaluating them individually.
- They equip it with a machine learning capability that allows you to be innovative with how your whole automation processes.
- It is quite affordable and returns an excellent value for every money spent when placed side by side with the features and capabilities it possesses.
- The dashboard should be more customizable.
- Viewing a contact’s details could also be more intuitive.
- It can be difficult to navigate through the report generated.
With Constant Contact, you have another tool that is effective at creating email marketing campaigns and other online marketing campaigns that meet your business goals. Constant Contact is an affordable, easy-to-use email marketing software that lets you create email marketing templates, automate and manage your campaigns, form a contact list, and maintain a healthy relationship with your subscribers.
Below are a few standout features of Constant Contact.
- A/B testing: This allows you to rigorously evaluate your email strategy to see how well they will fare before deploying them.
- Email Builder: It comes with an email builder that allows you to create marketing emails from scratch.
- Deliverability: It has a high rate of deliverability that ranks among the highest among email marketing tools.
- Comprehensive analytics and reporting: This feature allows you access to key indicators of how your email marketing campaigns are doing and allows you to make informed decisions.
- Integration: It can be integrated with a vast array of third-party platforms. You will maximize how you make use of the software to the fullest potential for your email marketing campaigns.
The pricing plan on Constant Contact is based on the number of subscribers. These plans are always divided along two lines for each subscriber’s category: the Core Plan and Plus Plan.
Below is how pricing is done along the Core and Plus Plan for each number of subscribers
- For contacts ranging from 0 to 500, it costs $9.99 for the Core plan and $45 for the Plus plan monthly.
- For contacts classed with the 501-2500, it is $45 for the Core plan and $70 for the Plus plan monthly.
- 2501-5000 contacts will cost you $65 for the monthly Core plan while it is $95 for the Plus monthly plan.
- For those with a contacts list that ranges within 5001-10000, it is $95 for the Core plan monthly while it is $125 monthly for the Plus plan.
- It has a high deliverability rate. It ranked among the highest when it comes to deliverability
- It has niche features that allow you to sell digital products, create a logo for your brand and keep a scheduled social media posting.
- You can also use it to take payments for events.
- The pricing appears steep for some categories of features it offers.
- Despite its automation, it is still lacking in some advanced workflow automation.
According to information made available on the MailChimp website, it is an all-in-one marketing platform that helps you manage and talk to your clients, customers, and other interested parties. MailChimp helps you fulfill all your objectives of creating the right email correspondence with contacts and subscribers.
- Web-based: It can be used and accessed as you do with a website from any browser. It saves you the hassle of downloading and installing heavy software.
- Analytics: In conjunction with its other features, concise analytics shows you how well you are faring with your email marketing campaign.
- Easy Campaign Designing and Launching: You do not have to be an expert in technical applications before you would be able to design and launch your campaigns. You do not need prior coding knowledge before developing and launching your campaigns.
- Assessing Emails before launching: MailChimp allows you to evaluate and get a preview of what your emails will look like on various recipient’s platforms. This is to ensure they meet your expectations before you eventually launch them.
There are four plans for using MailChimp, which are listed below
- The Free Plan costs $0/month.
- The Essential Plan costs $11/month.
- The Standard Plan costs $17/month.
- The Premium Plan costs $2999/month.
- With its customer journey builder, you will be able to create an automated email-based sales funnel through the process flow of how contacts interact with your emails.
- You will be able to create a custom template for your brand from scratch with your own HTML code. You can import zip files containing your HTML code to MailChimp.
- Automation on MailChimp is solely geared towards an improved customer experience which makes retention highly workable.
- With the MailChimp app that is compatible with both Apple and Android devices, working on the go is made easy. It allows you to be able to work and create campaigns from anywhere.
- It also provides you with smart intelligence-based suggestions for creating optimized content that goes straight to the right set of contacts.
- It lags in terms of tagging and segmentation
- The paid plan can be expensive, especially when you are managing a large contact list
- Customer support for MailChimp can be improved to be more consistent and responsive.
This is a simple and straightforward email marketing solution for easy creation of professional and effective email campaigns, and tracking how well these campaigns are faring.
- Reliable Email Editor: This allows you to customize pre-built templates and create your own templates that can be used later for future campaigns.
- Basic Autoresponders messages: This provides instant, intuitive correspondence with your contact lists based on their actions.
- Contact Management: It provides you with a tool to effectively manage your contact list and nurture them accordingly.
- Segmentation capabilities: This allows you to classify your contacts into smaller units that are categorized using specific preset rules.
- There is a Free Plan for $0/month.
- The Advance Plan starts at $23 per month for 1500 users and increases with increase in subscribers’ number.
- There is comprehensive customer support.
- It allows you to build a list of email contacts via various social media.
- It has an easy-to-use dashboard interface.
- You will be able to integrate social media features like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn with the tool.
- There is no limit on the number of emails you can send.
- Lastly, there is a spam check to ensure your emails land in the inbox of your recipients.
- It does not provide google analytics.
- It has a 5MB image storage allowance which is quite small.
- Importing contacts from other third-party address books.
Campaign Monitor is a global email marketing platform that is enormously powerful and easy to use on your journey to effective email marketing campaigns.
Some key features of Campaign Monitor are listed below
- White labeling: This allows agencies to provide their clients with logins and make some added income.
- Analytics: The information contained in the analytics found in this tool provides you with individual-level information.
- Automation via RSS feed: You will be able to take your email marketing automation to a new level via RSS feeds. You will be able to automatically use the RSS feed from your website to send a newsletter to your subscribers.
- Basic Plan for $9 monthly.
- Unlimited Plan for $29 monthly.
- Premier Plan for $149 monthly.
- The data segmentation feature allows you to send emails to a select list of contacts and excludes as many segments as you want.
- The automation features found on the platform are comprehensive and comprehensive, with amiable ease of use.
- With an excellent interface that is easy to use, you will be able to get the most out of your email marketing campaigns.
- It has templates that are beautiful and robust.
- The A/B testing is limited to two variants.
- The landing page creator can be improved.
- It costs quite more to use Campaign Monitor compared to other platforms.
- Pre-built Playbooks: This allows you to get your campaigns up and running in just a matter of clicks. You will be able to build a custom playbook from scratch if you need more personalization.
- Impressive Integration of Customer Data: This email marketing tool seamlessly integrates with customer data from e-commerce stores like Shopify, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce for strategies that work.
- Customizable forms: This allows you to grow your audience and increase engagement with forms and pop-ups that can be built in a second.
- There is a 14-day FREE TRIAL that costs $0 for the trial period.
- The Premium Plan on drip starts at $19 per month for up to 500 contacts and increases as your contacts increase.
- $19 for up to five hundred people
- $29 for 550 -2000 contacts
- $89 for 2001 to 5000 contacts
- $124 for 5001-8000 contacts
- $209 for 8001-15000 contacts
- $329 for 15001-22500 contacts
- $409 for 22501-27500 contacts
- $529 for 27501-35000 contacts
- $699 for 35001-50000 contacts
- There is also a Custom Plan with a pricing model that varies each month depending on the number of active contacts.
- No coding skills are required to use this tool.
- It is rated high with impressive reviews.
- It allows you to create multi-channel campaigns with ease from a single platform
- You will be able to use its segmentation tool for targeted campaigns that are precise and relevant.
- There is a 14-day trial period.
- Planning for automated email marketing takes some time to ensure the right email is delivered to the right contact.
- It is quite expensive.
- It lacks CRO (conversion rate optimization) features.
- It can get buggy.
Hubspot is an all-in-one tool ideal for easily getting your content across to your contacts. Hubspot is cloud-based, and it helps you effectively track and nurture your leads with access to business metrics that can be analyzed.
- Intuitive dashboard that allows you to work effectively right from the dashboard
- Free CRM to make informed decisions around customers and leads generated
- Customized Bulk Emails allow you to send massive quantities of customized emails with personalization tokens, calls-to-action, links, and images. You can use it to evaluate emails across different email clients and devices before you launch your email marketing campaigns.
- Integrating and managing social media.
- A Free Plan.
- The marketing hub starter plan costs $50 per month and 45$ per month when billed annually.
- The Marketing Hub Professional Plan has a price tag of $800 per month when billed annually.
- Marketing Hub Enterprise Plan with a $3200/month pricing.
- The core CRM software is free.
- This allows you to create personalized email sequences for both leads and existing customers.
- You will get real-time alerts on behavioral trends for all leads.
- This allows you to monitor both inbound and outbound leads through email campaigning and tracking.
- Entities that require only one of the key features offered by Hubspot can find it very pricey.
- It offers only one email per contact, which could be problematic with contacts with multiple emails.
Pabbly is a SaaS-based web app that optimizes your email marketing experience. It covers a range of features that are not limited to subscription management, payment billing, and marketing automation. It allows you to easily manage your data workflow between applications and save you task completion time.
- Email Marketing: This allows you to utilize the built-in email builder with many templates and a free built-in SMTP server for large emails.
- Email Verification: This allows you to evaluate the emails in your address book to verify if they are authentic or not and verify the authenticity of these emails. Verified working emails will increase your bounce rate.
- Email tracking.
- Drag and drop email builder.
- Marketing Automation.
- Pabbly Connect: To further automate your workflows, you will connect with over three hundred and eighty apps on its platform. Apps that can be integrated include Google Apps, QuickBooks, Microsoft Office 365 (with OneDrive), Facebook and other apps.
- The Standard Tier 1 Plan costs $25/month.
- The Pro Tier 2 Plan costs $50/month.
- The Ultimate Tier 3 Plan costs $100/month.
- The Ultimate Plus Tier 4 Plan costs $200/month.
- It integrates easily with over 50+ external SMTP servers like Gmail, SMTP2GO, and Amazon SES.
- When it comes to synchronizing apps with Pabbly, you do not need a barrage of technical expertise to do so.
- It has both external and built-in SMTP.
- Access to various online forms that are easy to create and use.
- It does not support mobile devices as it is only available on Windows and Mac.
- There is a free trial that makes assessing the full features of the tool impossible before a commitment is made.
- Despite the compelling nature of the built-in SMTP service, getting the approval to use it can be such a hassle.
- Drag and Drop Editor: This allows you to create newsletters from scratch or from available templates that would fit your objectives and goals.
- Important Personalization: This feature allows you to discreetly tailor emails to your customers’ preferences.
- Tracking users’ actions: This feature allows you to become more informed about your customer’s actions and be able to provide them with what they really want.
- Fast Data Analytics: You will be able to build effective email marketing campaign strategies and maximize engagement by tracking opens, clicks, and social shares with the help of its powerful analytics.
There are two paid plans besides the free trials it offers for 30 days, which are
- The Pro Plan costs $9 for monthly payments and $84 for an annual subscription plan valued at $7 per month.
- Enterprise Plan has a custom pricing for whatever array of features your business needs.
- There is a 30-day no-string-attached free trial to evaluate it.
- It allows you to create and add value to your customer experience with advanced personalization.
- It makes segmentation easier by grouping your audience based on their behavior for more personalized content and correspondence.
- No mobile-android native integration.
- Third-party integrations are limited when you place Moosend alongside other top email marketing platforms.
- There is a limitation on the support provided to users on the free plan.
- Email Builder: You will be able to create beautifully responsive emails in just a few clicks. With an easy-to-use editor, you will be able to create your newsletters, marketing emails and transactional emails in a responsive format.
- Contact Management: This allows you to manage, segment easily, and grow your audience accordingly.
- Analytics: With its analytics, you will be able to get a full overview of your results and make improvements where they are needed.
- Free Plan that costs $0 each month, two hundred emails per day and six thousand emails limit per month.
- Essential Plan, starting from $15 monthly, with 15000 monthly email caps with no daily limits.
- Premium Plan at $25 per month with a monthly email limit of 15000, just like the Essential Plan. The premium plan offers cumulative features of the Essential Plan and other additional features.
- There is also a Custom Plan whose pricing can be gotten On-demand.
- It is highly scalable and allows you to receive a lot of emails within minutes.
- It has an essential email tracking feature and provides significant help to marketing teams.
- It offers a free plan that is free for life and can be used to send up to two hundred emails per day.
- With its marketing email automation, you will not have to worry about not sending emails at the appropriate time.
- It is quite easy to use when it comes to designing emails.
- There are a small number of templates to choose from.
- The list management feature should be more user-friendly.
SendPulse is an email messaging tool with a 24 hours moderation and send time. It has additional channels for SMS, Facebook chatbots and Web pus notifications. Other desirable features are great deliverability, round-the-clock live support and insight report.
A few of the top features offered by SendPulse are listed below
- Convenient Email Editor: It has a drag-and-drop email builder that allows you to quickly and easily create email templates that look professional.
- Statistics: The statistics provided by SendPulse allow you to understand key behaviors and actions taken by your contacts to enhance your email campaigns further.
- Segmentation: You will be able to send different emails to your clients depending on several classifications to ensure you are reaching the right audience
- Mobile App: This allows you to complete and enjoy key functionalities like adding new recipients to your mailing lists, sending emails, check out results from your email campaigns while on the go.
- User access levels: This allows you to team up with colleagues and other team members while giving access only to certain service sections.
- Resend to unopened: This is to increase the open rate of your email campaigns by resending an email with a new subject line to a recipient who has not opened the previous emails.
SendPulse pricing is listed below
- Free Plan with a $0 cost for every month.
- The Standard Plan costs $6.40 per month but is paid for yearly.
- The Pro Plan with a $7.68 monthly cost and is billed yearly.
- The Enterprise Plan with $10.75 monthly fees that are billed annually.
There is also an array of pay as you go plans which are
- The Standard (pay as you go) costs $32.
- The Pro (pay as you go) costs $38.40.
- The Enterprise (pay as you go) with a fee of $53.76.
- There are over 130 responsive templates from which to choose.
- It has a mobile app for easy on-the-go usage by its users.
- You will be able to build trust and engagement by putting contact information like name, location, and a host of others to the best use.
- Creating unique forms for collecting contact information is easily done with a touch of your business added to it.
- It only allows users to create fifty custom data fields
- You will need Zapier to integrate with a host of recognizable third-party platforms
- Its reporting still lacks some edge compared to other email marketing platforms.
Benchmark is a simple email marketing tool for anyone who needs to send personalized emails at scale.
- Email Marketing: It comes with an array of tools that make your email marketing campaigns highly effective, like drag-and-drop builders, HTML editor, RSS Emails, Photo Editing, a tool to customize your colors and a host of other tools.
- Marketing Automation: This feature allows you to send automated email series that are triggered by actions taken on emails and websites.
- Lead Generation: With the help of tools like list builders, automation, surveys, and polls, you can build loyal leads that interact with your emails.
- Landing Pages: Benchmark understands the importance of an amazing landing page to attract more leads and subscribers. You will create landing pages that will generate more leads and take your customer experience to the next level.
- Reporting: A combination of its Split testing function, Inbox checker and reporting features, you will create better campaigns that are derived from understanding what tickles the interest of your subscribers
- Integration: It integrates seamlessly with over 1500 services, as stated here. This will allow you to enhance your integration with platforms like WordPress, Facebook, Google, and their likes.
- Free Plan with access to 250 emails per month.
- The Pro Plan costs $10.50 with unlimited emails per month.
- Enterprise with unlimited emails as well, but with a custom pricing model.
- There is a plan that gives access to 250 emails per month.
- It has an attractive, easy use-to-use platform.
- A strong list cleaning option is available.
- It allows you to create email campaigns quickly.
- Limited Sign-up form templates.
- Limited templates for Landing pages.
- No undo button in the drag-and-drop editor.
This is another all-in-one business automation tool that supports email marketing and membership management. It is a platform for seamlessly connecting a range of features like CRM and Marketing Support.
- Integrated Platform: It merges marketing and CRM solutions into an integrated platform to manage workflows.
- CRM: This allows you to nurture and improve the customer experience.
- Ontraport Campaign builder: This allows you to build flexible automated campaigns quickly using the Ontraport Campaign Builder.
- Integration: Integrate effortlessly with third-party parties to further optimize how you deliver your email marketing campaigns digitally.
- The Basic Plan starts from $79/month.
- The Plus Plan starts from $147/month.
- Pro Plan that starts from $297/month.
- The Enterprise Plan starts from $497/month.
- It records all forms of engagement the user has with your campaigns.
- It allows you to know the origin of each lead that comes toward you.
- You can evaluate the effectiveness of your email marketing campaigns with a campaign performance measurement.
- Ontraport helps you deliver more personalized content to your subscribers.
- It has a reporting dashboard that is not impressive, with little pictorial representation for data.
Automizy is an email marketing automation software that effectively increases your open rate. This is key software for delivering your email marketing campaigns to the right set of people at the right time.
- Drag and drop email editor
- Predictive AI
- Importing and generating a new email list
- Reporting and analytics
It is priced based on the number of active contacts
- Two hundred or fewer active contacts cost you $9/month
- 201-501 active contacts costs $18/month
- 501-1000 active contacts costs $29/month
- 1001-3000 active contacts costs $49/month
- 3001-5000 active contacts costs $69/month
- 5001 -8000 active contacts costs $99/month
- 8001-10000 active contacts costs $199/month
- Easy to use Interface.
- There is a 14-day trial period.
- It has a high deliverability rate.
- It has a very friendly support system.
- You will be able to send unlimited numbers of emails.
- The email builder looks so basic and old.
- A/B testing is for email subject lines only.
Mailigen is a tool that helps all sizes of businesses nurture and stay in touch with their customers using an effective email marketing strategy that includes social media and mobile channels. It is a cloud-based solution that is embedded with key features to give you the best email marketing.
- Custom Tracking Domain
- Tracking and Reporting
- Enterprise Scalability
- E-commerce Integration
- Manage Email lists
- Automated Email Responses
- Multi-user account
The amount you will part with monthly or yearly depends on the number of subscribers. The plans, in accordance with the number of subscribers, are listed below
- For subscribers within the range of 1 to 500, it is $10 monthly and $96 yearly.
- For 501 to 2500 subscribers, it is $25 monthly and $240 monthly.
- For subscribers ranging from 2501 to 5000, it is $40 monthly and $384 yearly.
- For subscribers ranging from 5001 to 10000, it is $60 monthly and $576 yearly.
- 10001 to 25000 subscribers cost $120 monthly and $1152 yearly.
- You will be able to keep close tabs on both your email and mobile marketing campaigns and check their results all within the same tool.
- It has a decent number of functionalities that are valuable for its pricing.
- You will be able to send unlimited emails.
- It affords you the opportunity to conduct A/B testing to check for anomalies before launching your campaigns.
- This is perfect for increasing your bounce rate.
- It does not support Android OS.
- It is quite a hassle to resize images.
- There is no free plan.
- Mail sometimes does not land in contacts inbox.
Moonmail is an email marketing platform that is ideal for creating attractive, highly segmented email campaigns quickly and effectively for your email marketing campaigns.
- Email Marketing Automation: This allows you to automate your workflows and ensure the right emails are sent accordingly as they are triggered.
- Multi-Chanel marketing Software: This allows you to integrate multiple channels for your email marketing and also provides you with unlimited contacts and integrations with top third-party services like Zapier and Shopify.
- Secure Sockets Layer: This ensures the perfect integrity of your security for your visitors.
- Mass Emails: This allows you to send out mass emails with high deliverability and bounce rates.
The pricing is grouped across four packages
- The Lite Package includes a 14-day free trial with a $59 monthly fee for 2000 active contacts and ten thousand emails per month.
- The Starter Package is priced at $249 per month for 25000 active contacts and 125000 emails per month.
- The Professional package is priced at $449/month for sixty thousand active contacts and three hundred thousand emails per month.
- Enterprise plan for those with a high volume of usage to get a customized plan that includes an unlimited number of active contacts.
- It allows you to create your own custom design with an easy-to-use drag-and-drop template creator for a great email marketing campaign.
- With its email marketing automation, you will be able to focus on other key aspects of growing your business.
- Easy to use for segmentation your audience.
- It has a very great price tag.
- They have amazing customer support service.
- You might have to fork out some funds to get some templates.
After going through the distinct options available for conducting an effective email marketing campaign, it is noteworthy to point out that settling for software for email marketing could be painstaking. The key to choosing the right software or platform should revolve around
- Your active contacts
- Your budget
- Do you prefer an integrated tool?
Once these are answered, it should be easy to narrow things down and choose an email marketing software or platform that would be a great fit for your campaign.