The table below gives a brief summary of Autofunnel vs Clickfunnels using the basic plans of both marketing tools.
Before we delve into an in-depth comparison comparing two amazing tools that are basically used for building and generating sales funnels, It would be nice to get an overview of what these two tools are and how they function.
Clickfunnels, as a funnel builder, has been at the top of the pecking order for a considerable amount of time. Clickfunnels is an all-in-one software that makes it easy for E-Commerce stores to create a sales funnel. This allows them to generate rapid revenue from sales and deliver their products and services online easily. Clickfunnels cuts the need for professional technical personnel by allowing users to build the entire sales funnel independently.
Features of Clickfunnels
- Sales pages builder and templates
- Opt-in pages builder
- Landing pages builder and templates
- 1- click up-sell or down-sell
- e-mail automation
- Order form pages
- Automated webinars and webinar pages
Clickfunnels has become essential over the years because of its features and capabilities, which have grown to become essential for users.
Pros of Clickfunnels
- Ease of ready-made funnels: Clickfunnels comes with pre-made templates that make it easy for users to tap into the over 100 ready-made sales funnels layout.
- Responsive Drag and Drop Editor: With the drag and drop editor feature on Clickfunnels, users can personalize and design landing pages and all other pages to their taste. The editor is easy to use and allows for an overhaul that makes the pages fully represent the e-commerce brand.
- Integrated checkout cart: Clickfunnels incorporates an integrated checkout cart that makes tracking customers’ purchasing patterns simple.
- Easy payment platform integration: PayPal and Stripe work perfectly with Clickfunnels to accept payment for products and services. Clickfunnels also make it easy to manage all forms of settlements.
- Duplication and Sharing: Clickfunnels has the capability to duplicate funnels and also to share funnels with others.
Cons of Clickfunnels
- The pricing can be steep and unaffordable for some, especially those eyeing the Advanced plan.
- More services and features might be redundant since most users only use a few available features.
- It can take a while to get a full hang of how to use Clickfunnels perfectly and efficiently in most cases for inexperienced users.
Clickfunnels has two plans for users; the Standard Plan and the Platinum plan.
The basic/standard costs $97 per month, while the Platinum pricing plan is available to users at $297 per month. The big differentials between the two pricing plans are the available e-mail tools, Funnelfix, and Affiliate management software.
Clickfunnels offer a 14-day FREE trial which you can use to get yourself familiar with the platform.
In conclusion, with these pricing plans, Clickfunnels is worth every dollar spent.
What is GetResponse Autofunnel?
GetResponse Autofunnel is an all-in-one marketing platform solution that offers landing pages, e-mail marketing, CRM (customer relationship management), and advanced automated functions. GetResponse Autofunnel is becoming a big disruptor in tools used to generate automated sales funnels.
Features of GetResponse Autofunnel
- Sales funnels and landing page builder
- 40+ conversion-optimized templates available to get you started
- A CRM (customer relationship management) system
- E-mail automation
- Data segmentation
- webinar funnels builder
- E-commerce integration
- Secured Payment processor integration
Pros of GetResponse Autofunnel
- Affordable: GetResponse Autofunnel comes with a free version and an affordable pricing plan that starts at just $49/month.
- Reputation: Autofunnel is highly regarded due to the improvement it has incorporated over the years. These improvements have made it evolve into a complete package for internet marketers.
- Email Marketing multipurpose: Autofunnel prides itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing software for sending out newsletters, autoresponders, automated e-mails, online surveys, blog digests, campaigns and follow-up autoresponders.
- A/B Testing availability: It has an A/B split testing, which is used to run tests on forms, headlines, and subject lines to figure out what is working and what is not.
- Conversion Funnels: As an all-in-one software, Autofunnel allows you to build sales funnels from pre-made sales funnels that are interesting and efficient. The features of this funnel include landing pages, Web forms, Exit-intent pop-ups, Automated Order confirmation, abandoned order e-mails, webinars, E-Commerce integration, Sales pages and drip e-mails. This conversion funnel would easily achieve revenue and high customer retention.
- Third-party integrations: Autofunnel integrates easily with third-party platforms like Amazon Payments, ClickDesk, PayPal, Square, Stripe, Etsy, Zapier, and HubSpot. With seamless integration with these platforms, your E-Commerce will be well-positioned for success
Cons of GetResponse Autofunnel
- There are certain cases where e-mails sent using this software get stuck in the promotion box, making them extremely hard to find.
- There are quite a handful of features that make it a waste of resources for those who are only interested in sending simple editorial newsletters; Autofunnel is an overkill.
The Plus Plan costs $49 per month, providing more features like an Automation builder, Webinar services, 3 sub-users, 5 Sales funnels and 5 webinar funnels.
The professional plan, which costs $99 per month, comes with more features in addition to the one mentioned above. The additional features include Paid Webinars, Unlimited Sales funnels, Unlimited webinar funnels, five sub-users, unlimited automation builder, and On-demand webinars.
And lastly, the Max plan comes with a flexible plan, but notably costs more than the others. The added benefits are dedicated support, dedicated IP address, e-mail campaign consultation, transactional e-mails, single sign-on, and 500 maximum attendees Webinar.
Lastly, when stuck in an Autofunnel vs. Clickfunnels scenario, getting on a free trial offered by both could aid the selection process. Still, from experience, Clickfunnels might be efficient in solely building marketing funnels, while Autofunnel is recommended if you can manage a massive array of marketing tools.
Also, you might want to consider your personal expertise and business needs. If you are a small business that is just starting out with a low marketing budget, you might want to start with a more affordable option like Autofunnel.
No doubt, this will serve your needs at that moment, but as your business grows, and the need for more advanced tools arise, you can later switch to clickfunnels.
Marketing Funnels F.A.Q
Is there an alternative to Clickfunnels?
There are numerous alternatives to Clickfunnels, many of them to be modest. But most of these alternatives aren’t really as compact and complete when placed side by side with Clickfunnels. Notable alternatives include,
- HubSpot marketing hub
Is there a cheaper alternative to Clickfunnels?
In all sincerity, all alternative software to Clickfunnels always makes cheap pricing a key part of their offer. This is because of the limited features and services they offer in contrast to the complete package offered by Clickfunnels. It is logical that these alternatives are relatively priced low and more affordable than clickfunnels
Is GetResponse a funnel builder
GetResponse is an e-mail marketing platform, but now has a marketing funnel builder known as autofunnel. Autofunnel is used to build and develop online sales funnel. The goal is to provide an all-in-one platform for all your digital marketing needs.