Clickfunnels and Kajabi are total online solutions for creating and maintaining online identities for online business and e-institutions, respectively. Going through this article, you will gain a deeper understanding of what makes the difference when it comes to Clickfunnels and Kajabi.
Table of Contents
What is Clickfunnels?
For anyone interested in creating a sales and marketing funnel for their online business, Clickfunnels has become a popular option. Clickfunnels is an all-in-one tool centered around generating new leads for your business for improved sales. Clickfunnels can also be used to collect payments for purchases made on your Online Store.
What is Clickfunnels used for?
As we’ve discussed earlier, what Clickfunnels is used for is to generate leads and create sales and marketing funnels for your business
What is Kajabi?
Kajabi, on the other hand, works as an all-in-one online tool geared towards the creation of online courses, which enables people to be able to actualize their ideas and turn them into digital products—online courses. Kajabi places a huge emphasis on Membership.
What is Kajabi Used for?
Kajabi is used majorly for creating, marketing, and monetizing your digital products from the moment you start using them. Kajabi is used to deliver digital products to consumers in an unparalleled fashion and customize these digital products. It should be noted that Kajabi also focuses on sales but doesn’t limit the scope by ensuring branding, design, and an ever-present consumer support service are also offered.
Clickfunnels vs. Kajabi
How would these two impressive online solutions fare against each other in a Clickfunnels vs. Kajabi contest? The Clickfunnels vs. Kajabi contest might not offer much as both have some features in common. Comparing Clickfunnels vs. Kajabi can be decided across the key features discussed below.
- Products: Clickfunnels is a marketing and sales tool used to facilitate smooth marketing and sales for both physical and digital products, while Kajabi, on the other hand, is more centered on creating and selling digital content like books, training, tutorials, and other contents-based products. We can say both tools are on par in the Clickfunnels vs. Kajabi duel.
- Targeted Users: If targeted users are brought into the context of a Clickfunnels vs. Kajabi comparison, the line can be drawn quite easily. Kajabi is designed to aid digital content creation. Their operation is suited to selling and marketing digital content. Clickfunnels can be used by e-commerce business that sells physical and digital products alike. Although Kajabi is more suited for digital products, Clickfunnels carries the day when it comes to physical products. The verdict in the Clickfunnels vs. Kajabi duel, with regards to targeted users, is slightly tilted in favor of Clickfunnels here
- Payments Integration: Clickfunnels works and integrates perfectly with payments platforms like Stripe, PayPal, Apple Pay, Authorize.net, and many other major payments providers. Kajabi integrates well with PayPal and Stripe only. Noteworthily, it has no limitation as to using both payment platforms for membership site subscription and one-time offers, as we’ve seen with the PayPal one-time offer restriction with Clickfunnels.
We can also say Clickfunnels edges Kajabi in this aspect.
- Structure: Both platforms aim to achieve similar objectives, but Kajabi focuses on a simple delivery system that can be easily used. At the same time, Clickfunnels is more robust in its formation with a wide array of tools geared towards customization and designs, which might be a little too much for some who aren’t very tech-savvy. Here, my verdict is to give Clickfunnels the upper hand slightly.
- Pipelines: Pipelines in Kajabi comes with pre-written email sequences, while it doesn’t in Clickfunnels. You will have to write your email copy all by yourself.
Verdict here: Kajabi gets all the credit here.
Similarities in Clickfunnels Vs. Kajabi Comparison
Judging by all we have iterated and mentioned about Clickfunnels and Kajabi, we can safely say both share many things in common and are divided by a thin line on other features. Some of the notable similarities between them are.
- Both Kajabi and Clickfunnels offer prebuilt funnels that are only a click away. On both platforms, you can create an opt-in page, host a webinar, sell your products and a host of other things as soon as you want with just a click.
- Both Kajabi and Clickfunnels offer you the ability to build from scratch with blank templates.
- Both have a sort of website builder, although the ease of using both differs. Kajabi allows for easy website building while a great technical capability is needed to create a website using Clickfunnels. But if there is an existing website, it can be easily integrated with Clickfunnels using the Sales funnels.
- Both integrate well with other must-have services, although Clickfunnels arguably integrates with more services than Kajabi
Can Kajabi be classed as a Clickfunnels Alternative?
We can’t categorically Kajabi as a Clickfunnels alternative due to the distinct purpose and what both are designed to achieve.
Clickfunnels Pricing Vs. Kajabi Pricing?
Just like Kajabi, many other clickfunnels alternatives offer good value for money and it can be a difficult task when deciding which is best for your business. When it comes to pricing, ClickFunnels pricing is a bit lower and more affordable than the Kajabi price plan. Basic or starter Clickfunnels pricing is $97/month compared to Kajabi’s $119/month. Kajabi offers a free trial period which is also available on Clickfunnels. You only get 20 funnels with no email marketing, affiliate software or product creation on paying $97/month with Clickfunnels. You get 3 pipelines, 3 products, 1 website, and 10000 email contacts with greater chances for a discount if you pay for a basic plan annually on Kajabi. From this angle, it would be kind of hard to call any outright winner of a Clickfunnels vs. Kajabi price comparison.
As highlighted and discussed above, the scope and aims of each online solution are quite similar but for some notable differences. Fretting shouldn’t be allowed for anyone faced with a Clickfunnels vs. Kajabi dilemma. The sort of products that such a person hopes to sell should be the key to deciding which to go for between Clickfunnels and Kajabi. Both promise greater heights and successes if used for the right product category.